Medical & Surgical Eye Care
Dr. Conner offers various surgical procedures:
1. No stitch, no patch, no shot cataract surgery
Dr. Joseph W. Conner is a board certified ophthalmologist with the experience of thousands and thousands of cataract surgeries. He was one of the very first ophthalmologists in the state of Indiana to use:
foldable intraocular lens implants
topical anesthesia for cataract surgery ( no shot, no patch, no stitch)
multifocal intraocular lens implants
2. Glaucoma surgery
3. Eye muscle surgery
4. Surgery for drooping lids
5. Corneal transplant surgery
6. Punctal plugs and punctal occlusion for dry eyes
7. Laser surgery for after catatracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinal detachments, & other retinal diseases.
8. Removal of lesions on or around the eye
9. Intraocular injections for treatment of macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, vascular occlusions and other conditions of the eye.